POWER RANKINGS: Austria
Throughout the season, POPULAR SPEED will rank the top-10 drivers in Formula 1 following each event. Feel free to comment on the story at the POPULAR SPEED Facebook page.
2017 Constructor’s Championship After Austria
- Mercedes (NC)
- Ferrari (NC)
- Red Bull (NC)
- Force India (NC)
- Williams (NC)
- Toro Rosso (NC)
- Haas (NC)
- Renault (NC)
- Sauber (NC)
- McLaren (NC)
The Rankings reflect no movement from the last race in Azerbaijan.
Driver Rankings After Austria
- Sebastian Vettel continues to occupy the first spot and now leads Lewis Hamilton by 20 points.
- Lewis Hamilton is still in second, but his lead over Valtteri Bottas has been cut to 15 points.
- Valtteri Bottas remains third. Another win over Vettel and Hamilton will place him solidly in a three-way contention for the championship.
- Daniel Ricciardo’s podium puts him 24 points ahead of fifth place Kimi Raikkonen.
- Kimi Raikkonen stays solidly in fifth place.
- Sergio Perez climbs to sixth due to Max Verstappen continuing to score no points.
- Max Verstappen falls to seventh due to DNFs and no points for several races.
- Esteban Ocon remains in the number eight position.
- Carlos Sainz experiences no movement this race, still ninth.
- Felipe Massa still cannot buy a break so stays tenth.
Our rankings resume in one week, after the British Grand Prix.
The thoughts and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of PopularSpeed.com, its owners, management or other contributors. Any links contained in this article should not be considered an endorsement.