POWER RANKINGS: Hungary
Throughout the season, POPULAR SPEED will rank the top-10 drivers in Formula 1 following each event. Feel free to comment on the story at the POPULAR SPEED Facebook page.
2017 Constructor’s Championship After Hungary
- Mercedes (NC)
- Ferrari (NC)
- Red Bull (NC)
- Force India (NC)
- Williams (NC)
- Toro Rosso (NC)
- Haas (NC)
- Renault (NC)
- McLaren (+1)
- Sauber (-1)
The Rankings reflect one movement in Ranks from the last race in Britain due to McLaren’s landing of both its drivers in the top 10 is the cause. At the top, the Mercedes lead continues.
Driver Rankings After Hungary
- Sebastian Vettel’s lead over Lewis Hamilton grows to 14 points due to his win at the Hungaroring.
- Lewis Hamilton is still in second with a gap of 19 over Valtteri Bottas.
- Valtteri Bottas appears to have a lock on third place, making himself the second in command for the top team.
- Daniel Ricciardo remains in fourth but is only one marker over fifth place.
- Kimi Raikkonen stays in fifth.
- Max Verstappen is still in sixth.
- Sergio Perez leads his teammate Ocon by 11 points.
- Esteban Ocon remains solidly in the number eight position.
- Carlos Sainz no movement this race, still ninth.
- Nico Hulkenburg holds onto tenth. For now.
Our rankings resume in four weeks, after the Belgian Grand Prix.
The thoughts and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of PopularSpeed.com, its owners, management or other contributors. Any links contained in this article should not be considered an endorsement.